– PADI OWD certificat or equivalent
– Minimal age 15 years (or 12 years for Junior AOWD).
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
The course consists of 5 speciality dives and theoretical modules. Each dive is the first dive of a selected PADI speciality course. Deep dive and underwater navigation dive are obligatory. For other three dives we usually include: EAN nitrox, peak performance buoyancy and night dive. However, according to the conditions, we can change some dives for underwater naturalist dive or another dive from PADI’s wide range of possibilities.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
– a swimwear, a towel and flip-flops
– a mask with snorkel and fins if you already own them. If not, don’t buy. We will provide everything for the course. You can also buy professional equipment in our dive store located in the center.
– something suitable to cover your ears after the dive (in case of windy weather)
– a notebook and a pen.
– Parent must be present at check-in (only the first day) for minors (less than 18 years of age).
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Usually two days, but different arrangements can be done since there are five completely separate modules.
SPOKEN FOREIGN LANGUAGE IN OUR CENTER:
English, Italian, Serbian, Croatian
PRICE OF THE COURSE:
250 eur in the group
360 eur individualy
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE?
– Theoretical part of the course
– 5 dives from shore
– Diving equipment rental
– Divers log book
– PADI electronic manual in one of the languages available (android or PC)
– PADI certification