Children between 10 and 12 years of age will receive a Junior OWD licence which allows them to dive to 12m with their parents or a professional guide. At 12 years of age the licence is upgraded to PADI OWD without additional courses.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
The course is made of 5 sections of theory. Each section is followed by a dive in shallow water (not necessarily in the same order but always according to PADI standards). The course includes 4 open water dives with maximal depth of 18m (last dive). To finish the course you will need to successfully pass the written exam at the end of theoretical part of the course.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
– a swimwear, a towel and flip-flops
– a mask with snorkel and fins if you already own them. If not, don’t buy. We will provide everything for the course. One part of the course is dedicated to the equipment so it makes sense to wait, learn and buy after or during the course. You can also buy professional equipment in our dive store located in the center.
– something suitable to cover your ears after the dive (in case of windy weather)
– a notebook and a pen.
– Parent must be present at check-in (only the first day) for minors (less than 18 years of age).
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Usually three and a half days starting Thursday afternoon (17:00), but different arrangements can be done.
SPOKEN FOREIGN LANGUAGE IN OUR CENTER:
English, Italian, Serbian, Croatian
PRICE OF THE COURSE:
320 eur in the group
500 eur individualy
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE?
Theoretical part of the course
– Dives according to PADI standards
– Diving equipment rental
– Divers log book
– PADI electronic manual in one of the languages available (android or PC)
– PADI certification