Join us on a beginners PADI Scuba Diver course. You will learn all basic skills and theory needed for diving safely. After you successfully finish the course you will receive a PADI SD certificat which is the most recognized diving school in the world. You will be allowed to dive to the maximal depth of 12 m under the supervision of PADI professional. To enroll in PADI SD course you must be 10 years old or older. You can always continue the education to upgrade to PADI Open Water Diver level.
Children between 10 and 12 years of age will receive a JuniorScuba Diver licence.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
The course is made of 3 sections of theory. Each section is followed by a dive in shallow water (not necessarily in the same order but always according to PADI standards). The course includes 2 open water dives with maximal depth of 12.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
– a swimwear, a towel and flip-flops
– a mask with snorkel and fins if you already own them. If not, don’t buy. We will provide everything for the course. One part of the course is dedicated to the equipment so it makes sense to wait, learn and buy after or during the course. You can also buy professional equipment in our dive store located in the center.
– something suitable to cover your ears after the dive (in case of windy weather)
– a notebook and a pen.
– Parent must be present at check-in (only the first day) for minors (less than 18 years of age).
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Usually two days starting Thursday afternoon (17:00), but different arrangements can be done.
SPOKEN FOREIGN LANGUAGE IN OUR CENTER:
English, Italian, Serbian, Croatian
PRICE OF THE COURSE:
250 eur in the group
360 eur individualy
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE?
– Theoretical part of the course
– Dives according to PADI standards
– Diving equipment rental
– Divers log book
– PADI electronic manual in one of the languages available (android or PC)
– PADI certification